Texas Jet’s Ramp Services Specialists (RSS) perform a variety of duties related to general and corporate aviation including, but not limited to: Washing and vacuuming customers’ and company’s vehicles and rental vehicles, driving vehicles to and from parking, fueling vehicles, greeting, parking, loading, and unloading of aircraft. The RSS must be able to consistently comply with every aspect of Texas Jet’s Culture of Excellence and will be expected to maintain the highest possible service standards in the industry. Duties will also include general grounds and facilities upkeep and other duties that may be assigned as needed. The RSS must abide by all Texas Jet Safety Procedures to create a safe, secure and accident free environment.
Applicants must adhere to the following to be considered for employment:
- Be at least 18 years old as well as hold and maintain a current and valid drivers’ license.
- Have a High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) or higher education. H
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work within a diverse and fast paced work environment.
- Be willing to work various shifts and overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
- Be willing to work in an outdoor environment for extended periods of time.
- Be willing to work in a non-smoking environment.
- Be subject to Background Checks, Drug Screen, and Physical Examination.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.